mrs ang was sulking today in chemistry lesson. hahhas, she was pouting away like some spoiled child. so funny laa. we're all making fun of her. well, you know why? simply because of shayne. hahhas. shayne was complaining that she gives too much worksheets. do already also never mark. hahhas. then mrs ang was like fine, don't do loh. then she sat down and did her own stuff. when we asked her questions, she refused to answer. hahhas. then we were going cher, don't like that leh. hahhas. then she said ask shayne to apologise first lah. then shayne went sorry laa, sorry. hahhas. oh, and according to john, lead is poisonous because it stops brain blood cells. hahhas. me and mrs ang went whaaat? hahhas. err, john? it doesn't make any sense. at all. hahhas.
i look out my window
into the pouring rain.
i wish I could tell you
that I stopped hearing your name.
and then I realize every thought of you
runs a circle around my heart.
i still do, you know?
and always will.
i look out my window
into the pouring rain.
i wish I could tell you
that I stopped hearing your name.
and then I realize every thought of you
runs a circle around my heart.
i still do, you know?
and always will.
